Chelsea Piers Connecticut seeks qualified premier club head coaches. Coach will work with our Chelsea Piers Shoreline Soccer Club players within the team setting. Other part-time roles in the CPCT soccer program may also be available.
• Coach for CPSSC premier teams
• Coach following session plans for CPSSC technical sessions
• Assist on improving and development club curriculum
• Coach and help develop soccer speed and agility sessions for CPSSC players
• Create a fun, safe, positive, and productive environment
• Attend all scheduled hours
• Track class attendance
• Make sure each individual receives the necessary attention required
• Communicate professionally with team managers and parents
• Complete and be current in all Safe Sport and Health and Safety requirements
• Must exhibit a professional and courteous demeanor at all times • Ability to work independently or within a group • Willingness to learn from and share knowledge with coworkers • Enjoy working in team environment • Must be energetic and enthusiastic • Punctuality and reliability. Must maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times (CP Uniform). • 2 Years minimum experience as a soccer club coach
Must reside, or be willing to travel or relocate to the Stamford area or Fairfield County.
Additional Salary Information: Competitive compensation and benefits package available.
About Chelsea Piers Connecticut
Chelsea Piers is the country's most popular destination to learn, practice, play, and compete in sports. With locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Stamford, CT, Chelsea Piers offers instructional programs and sports leagues for youths and adults, a world-class fitness clubs, and multiple dedicated event spaces.