A Golf Recruiting & Placement Coordinator maintains and manages accounts of student-athlete clients of ASM, helps student-athletes reach targets throughout the recruiting process, and ensures that proper progress is being made for all student-athletes under his or her direction. A Golf Recruiting & Placement Coordinator is also well versed in the recruiting process for both International and US student-athletes and also current on recruiting regulations. A strong desire to guide student-athletes through the recruiting process will be required.
Responsibilities: • Assist ASM’s student-athletes in all aspects of the recruiting process • Monitor student-athletes progress • Evaluate student-athletes based on Academic, Athletic & Financial parameters and match them with college programs • Coach ASM student-athletes/families as needed • Answer emails regarding recruiting related questions • Help student-athletes/families understand the steps they need to take to maximize the recruiting process • Retain clients • Maintain a high satisfaction level amongst clients • Generate client referrals and referral revenue • Create and maintain a positive, productive team orientated department
• The ability to effectively evaluate, teach, communicate, and interview with student-athletes
• Former College Golf coach required
• Collegiate recruiting experience
• Organized and detail oriented
• Strong work ethic with team player mentality
• Professional, friendly phone demeanor
• Extensive network within Collegiate golf across all Divisions.
• Goal oriented with a desire to succeed
West Palm Beach, FL 33407: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)