Lipscomb University's Department of Intercollegiate Athletics is seeking a talented professional for the position of Video Production Coordinator. The successful candidate must be highly-motivated, technologically capable, and organized. This is a full-time position, overseeing the video production of all sports teams. Candidates should expect to work evenings, weekends and some holidays based on sport competition schedules.
Job duties would include:
- Gameday producer for all home athletic broadcasts including ESPN+ and FB Live/YouTube Live (Producer/director) -
- Managing support personnel from Athletics for the broadcasts including students, utilities, official/talent stats. Will put 45-50 games on ESPN+ (all basketball home games are mandated) throughout the year between Volleyball, Men’s/Women’s Basketball, Baseball and Softball.
- Help create motion and 3D graphics for use in Athletic videos and at athletic events.
- Help and assign student workers that will produce videos for all athletic teams/programs
- Coordinates the design, creation, and implementation of motion graphics for videos and athletic events
- Coordinates production of game highlights for use on the web and in post-game highlight packages
- Bi-monthly student-athlete spotlight feature stories, including some I Am Second type features highlighting their spiritual experiences at Lipscomb.
- Help select, train and supervise student workers to assist in departmental video production and ESPN+/FB/YouTube productions.
- Travel with select teams if needed
- Production of all departmental special event videos including highlight packages, student-athlete features, Hall of Fame ceremony, Lippy Awards, Fundraising initiatives etc.
- Assist marketing and communication teams in production of promotional/spotlight/ game day videos.
- Provide documentary support for Lipscomb athletics mission trips.
- Also be able to be shared campus wide as available with video production jobs being billed to other departments.
- Additional duties as assigned
PLEASE APPLY HERE AT THIS LINK: http://lipscomb.peopleadmin.com/postings/6638
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Television Production or related field.
- 1-3 years experience in working in collegiate or professional sports video production.
- Must be proficient in Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier, have the ability to manage interns and student workers, and demonstrate strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills,.
- Experience working with Ross Xpressions Graphics and Newtek 3-Play.