Yonex USA is looking for a Customer Service-Player Specialist to help support our growing roster of sponsored tennis players. The position is full-time with a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, and retirement plans. Qualified candidates should send a resume with cover-letter with subject line "Player Specialist-May 2018." Must be able to provide legal rights to work in United States (no visa support available.)
The Customer Service-Player Specialist will assist our sponsored players, advisory staff, and college / university relations as a part of the Customer Service / Marketing team. Some of the duties include:
1. Process and correspond with players and advisory staff for orders and returns.
2. Issue players' return authorization numbers, and evaluate and process their warranty returns.
3. Respond to inquiries from players and advisory staff.
4. Assist players and advisory staff for Will Call orders.
5. Support the Sales and Marketing Departments as requested including attending tournaments, demo events, and trade shows.
6. Assist Marketing Department to keep track of player contracts, lists, and orders.
7. Organize player gear and equipment.
8. Report players’ feedback and/or concerns to the Supervisor.
9. Assist Customer Service Department as requested and assist quarterly inventories.
10. Keep current on product lines, market trends, Company sponsored players, and related events.
Fluent in English for oral and written required. Knowledge of tennis, tennis products, and tennis industry required. Professional phone manner required. Some experience in office environment required. Knowledge in competitive tennis strongly desired. Customer Service or related experience preferred. Computer proficiency required. Typing / 10 keys required. May require some traveling and be able to work outside of office (e.g. tournament, demo days.) May require to work some overtime including weekends and holidays.
About Yonex U.S.A.
Yonex is a successful sporting goods company and world technology leader in Tennis, Golf, and Badminton. Driven by its company philosophy to “contribute to the world through innovative technology and the highest quality products,” Yonex constantly explores new materials, new designs, and new ways of improving your game.As a global company, Yonex is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, with its US headquarters located in Torrance, CA, and offices in Canada, England, Germany, Taiwan, China, and India.