Description: The Director of Training position provides a challenging and meaningful opportunity for a leader with strong communication skills, a love for soccer and a passion for youth sports. The Director of Training is a full-time position within the club and responsible for managing and overseeing all on-field activities within the Academy and Competitive Programs, while assisting the Board as needed. The Director of Training will understand and appreciate the value that youth soccer offers players and families, while implementing the Club’s mission to promote good sportsmanship, physical health and fitness all while teaching the sport of soccer.
Responsibilities: - Oversee BYSC Youth Academy Program
- Provide training for Youth Academy Program using appropriate curriculum
- Oversee BYSC Elite Competitive Program
- Lead on-field training for Division I and Division II BYSC Elite teams with appropriate curriculum
- Organize and supervise all team evaluations, tryouts, placements and selections
- Create and implement a Skills Development Program for all age groups
- Lead coaching educational training sessions for recreational coaches within the club
- Oversee all professional training staff
- Assist the Board as needed
- At least five (5) years experience coaching and/or administering within a Club-based youth soccer program
- USSF "C" license or NSCAA Advanced National Diploma; USSF "A" license and National Youth License preferred
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident alien
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends and some holidays
- Must be able to pass a background check prior to employment
- Bilingual a plus (English and Spanish)
**Applicants must possess the required basic qualifications to be considered for the position.**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Internal Number: 1000
About Beaumont Youth Soccer Club (BYSC)
Beaumont Youth Soccer Club (BYSC) is one of the oldest and most well established clubs in the Golden Triangle area. Located in Beaumont, Texas, BYSC offers soccer programs for both boys and girls ages 3-18, with approximately 1200 players participating in the different programs. The Club offers instructional programs for 3-5 year olds, recreational programs for 6-18 year olds, Academy program for 7-10 year olds and competitive programs for 11-18 year olds.